other是什么意思 other是什么牌子的啊

视频加载中...
?What&39;s the difference between these two words?
If you&39;re learning English, words like this might seem a little confusing or maybe even frustrating.
这两个单词之间有什么区别呢?
如果你正在学习英语的话,这种单词可能看起来有点点令人困惑,甚至是令人垂头丧气 。
I&39;m Emma from mmmEnglish and today I&39;m going to explain the difference between &39;other&39; and &39;another&39; and show you how to use each of those words correctly.
Well I&39;m ready to get started, are you?
我是Emma,欢迎来到Emma的美味英语,今天呢我要给大家解释一下‘other’和‘another’的区别,带领大家看一下如何正确地使用这两个单词 。好的,我已经蓄势待发了,你们呢?
. . . . . . He lives on the other side.
他住在另一边 。他住在另一边 。
He lives on another side. Are they really that different?
它们之间真的有那么不同吗?它们真的非常相似,那就是它们为什么复杂的原因,但是它们并不是完全相同的 。
They&39;re definitely similar and that&39;s what&39;s tricky about them but they&39;re not the same.
Let&39;s talk about the meaning of these two words first.
让我们先来讨论这两个单词的意思吧 。‘Other’的意思是另外的或者是额外的 。
&39;Other&39; can mean additional or extra. What other countries has he travelled to besides France?
除了法国之外,他还去过什么其他的国家呢?我知道他去过法国,但是除了法国之外,他还去过哪里呢?
So I know that he&39;s travelled to France but what additional countries has he travelled to other than France or apart from France?
Now another can also mean additional or extra.
‘another’也有额外的意思 。但并不完全一样 。
But it&39;s not exactly the same. We use &39;another&39; to say one more.
我们会使用‘another’来说另一个 。如果你饿了的话,还有一个三明治 。
There&39;s another sandwich if you&39;re hungry.
So that means, well you&39;ve already had a sandwich but now I&39;m offering you more.
所以那就意味着,你已经有了三明治,但是我现在在给你另外一个 。
所以‘other’和‘another’都可以意味着另外的或者是额外的,但是它们还都可以指不同的或者是替代的 。
So both &39;other&39; and &39;another&39; can mean additional or extra but they can also both mean different or alternative. I can ask:
我可以问:你有其他类型的果汁吗?
Do you have any other types of juice?
So I don&39;t want that type of juice, I want to know if there are alternatives, other types of juice, different ones from the juice that I&39;ve been offered.
所以我并不想要那种果汁,我想要知道是不是有替代的,其他类型的果汁,和我有的果汁不同的 。‘another’和‘other’很相似,但是并不完全相同 。
Now &39;another&39; is similar to &39;other&39; but it&39;s not exactly the same.
There&39;s so much traffic. Is there another way to go?
这里太堵了 。有其他的路可以走吗?所以我想知道是不是有其他的路可以到达我的目的地?
So I want to know is there an alternative way to get to my destination?
Is there a different route that I can take?
有没有不同的路线我可以走呢?同样的,使用‘another’意味着另外一个,但是你注意到了它们的使用方式了吗,每个单词的句式是有些许不同的 。
So again, using &39;another&39; means one more but did you notice that the way they&39;re used, the structure of the sentences can be a little different for each word.
It&39;s not always possible to simply swap one for the other, you know.
并不总是可以相互替换,大家懂的 。你不能就单单把它俩给交换一下 。
You can&39;t just switch them. So in a moment, we&39;re going to take a closer look at why that is.
等一下,我们要仔细看一下为什么会是这样 。‘other’和‘another’都可以用作限定词 。
Both &39;other&39; and &39;another&39; can be used as determinants. Now if you can&39;t remember exactly what a determiner is, well that&39;s okay.
It&39;s a type of word that introduces a noun and it makes it clear what we&39;re talking about.
如果你们不记得什么是限定词的话,没事 。这是一种能够引出名词的单词,它会使我们所讨论的事物更加清晰 。我们所有人,饼干,每个人,另外一份工作,另外一个朋友 。
All of us, the cookie, each person, the other job, another friend. Now notice how &39;other&39; is used here.
注意一下这里的‘other’是如何使用的 。它是跟在‘the’后面或者是表示所有的单词后面的,比如说‘他的另外一份工作’,后面跟着的是单数或者复数名词 。